This membership category is for Sustainability Standard Holders and Certification Programmes, NGOs, Industry Associations, Academic Institutions and other non-profit organisations. Associate Members are key stakeholders in wine which play a key role in supporting the sustainable transformation of the industry.
The following benefits describe the level of access an 'Associate Member' receives:
- Voting rights at Annual General Meeting;
- Opportunity to stand for Advisory Board;
- Representative on Membership Engagement Group;
- Participation in Global Sustainability Reference Standard development;
- Attend Member Meetings for workstream updates;
- Priority access to SWR research data and information;
- Speaking slots at SWR Global Conference Series 2023;
- Speaking slot at SWR Quarterly Live Panel Discussions;
- SWR Member Podcast Interview;
- Speaking slot on Sustainable Wine Radio Show;
- Invitation to external events;
- Receive the SWR Members Newsletter and communications;
- 'SWR Member' logo usage;
- Brand recognition in materials such as annual reports and on SWR website.
Additional Benefits (Member funded)
- Co-fund Member Driven Research Projects;
- Sponsor SWR Conferences and Events;
- Sponsor SWR Podcasts;
- Sponsor Sustainable Wine Radio Show.
Associate Members are not requested to pay a membership fee for the 2023/2024 membership year.